Built between 1480 and 1502 by Philippe du Moulin, councillor and chamberlain to the King of France Charles VIII, the Château du Moulin, also called "Pearl of the Sologne", is a perfect link between the Middle-Age and Renaissance styles. It is one of the rare castles in Sologne, if not the only one with this architecture, surrounded by moats.
The castle is fully furnished.
The Conservatoire de la Fraise presents in its museum the story of the strawberry and in the garden, around fourty species of this delicious fruit.
Guided individual tours
Chèques bancaires et postaux